|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (September 2010)|
|Key people||Savchuk Aleksandr - General Manager|
Atracom Ltd. (Ukrainian: Атраком) is a Ukrainian company working in a segment of global fiber-optical communication lines (FOCL) in Ukraine. The company has more than 24,000 kilometres of constructed FOCL.
It was established in December 2002 and covers all the Ukraine. The company’s FOCLs have access to the outside borders of Ukraine and may be integrated with FOCLs of the neighboring countries: Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Moldova, Russia, and Belarus.
- Constructing and selling FOCLs
- Selling dark optical fibres
- Maintenance service and emergency restoration FOCLs and URPs (Unattended Regeneration Point)
- Leasing dark optical fibres
- Constructing, maintenance service, selling and leasing URSs
- Conducting of assembly and measurements works at Customers FOCLs at their request
- Inventory and passport system of any distributive systems of operator
- Providing of uninterrupted power supplies for any distribution systems throughout Ukraine
- Assembling electric power systems for communication equipment
A feature of the Atracom netwotrk is its arrangement along automobile main roads which is especially important for operators of a mobile communication (GSM, CDMA, 3G …) and for data transmission operators (such as WiMAX operators), for which the uniform covering of the big areas of Ukraine is necessary.
Features of maintenance service FOCL and URS (Unattended Regeneration Station)
The MSTS Resource Management system is a unified information system that aims at the following:
- To create a real time map of all company FOCLs
- To simplify network planning and development
- To reduce the time needed to do emergency repairs and consequently to increase network’s operational reliability. The system keeps a record of events that influence the state of resources (failures, repairs, replacements etc.) helping to plan better repair and maintenance work
- To increase network reliability.
- To provide better services to customers, such as giving authorized outside user access to the FOCL map
After the introduction of the system the company had a data bank of the network resources. Now real time information about the state of fibre optical lines in any region of Ukraine is available.
- Life[disambiguation needed]
- Golden Telecom
- RETN[disambiguation needed]
- Invitel international
- Vega[disambiguation needed]
- DIPT[disambiguation needed]
- The central office — Kiev
- Maintenance Centre №1 - Lviv, Lutsk, Mukachevo, Chernivtsy, Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kovel, Rivne
- Maintenance Centre №2 - Vinnytsia, Khmelnytsky, Zhytomyr, Uman, Korosten, Kamianets-Podilsky, Sharhorod
- Maintenance Centre №3 - Kyiv, Chernihiv, Pryluky, Pereyaslav-Khmelnytskiy, Fastiv
- Maintenance Centre №4 - Dnipropetrovsk, Kirovohrad, Pavlohrad, Zaporizhia, Kriviy Rih
- Maintenance Centre №5 - Odesa, Mikolaiv, Tatarbunari, Kotovsk
- Maintenance Centre №6 - Kharkiv, Sumy, Konotop, Poltava, Lozova, Kupyansk, Izum, Kremenchuk, Khorol
- Maintenance Centre №7 - Donetsk, Luhansk, Starobelsk, Slovyansk, Mariupil
- Maintenance Centre №8 - Simferopol, Melitopil, Kherson, Sevastopol, Krasnoperekopsk