Attadale is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Melville.
It was the first subdivision of A.P. Matheson's Melville Water Park Estate. Attadale was named after an estate in Scotland situated on the south side of Loch Carron.
The suburb is located between the central business district and Fremantle along the southern side of the Swan River. Its foreshore has many open spaces for residents to walk their dogs.
- Peter Moylan, pitcher for the Atlanta Braves of Major League Baseball, is from Attadale.
- Brendan Nash, former Queensland state cricket player, now playing for the West Indies.
- Luke McPharlin, a key position player for the Fremantle Dockers, attended Attadale Primary School.
- Heath Ledger, actor, has lived in Attadale.
- Mitchell Marsh, cricketer who plays for the Australian national cricket team, Western Australia and Perth Scorchers.
- Shaun Marsh, cricketer who plays for the Australian national cricket team, Western Australia and Perth Scorchers.
Attadale contains three schools: Attadale Primary School, Santa Maria College and Mel Maria Catholic Primary School.