From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Attalia is the ancient name of Antalya, a city on the Mediterranean coast of southwestern Turkey.
Attalia, Atalia or similar spellings may also refer to:
- Attalia, Washington, United States
- Attalia (genus), a genus of praying mantis
- Attalia Trophy
- Atalia, a 1984 Israeli film
- Athalia (Handel), a composition by George Frideric Handel
- Athalia, Ohio
- 515 Athalia, a minor planet
- Athaliah, a queen of Judah during the reign of King Jehoram.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.