From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Attalus may refer to:
- Several members of the Attalid dynasty of Pergamon
- Attalus (general), courtier and general of Philip II of Macedonia
- Attalus (son of Andromenes), general of Alexander the Great and Perdiccas
- Attalus of Rhodes, (2nd century BC), astronomer, contemporary of Hipparchus
- Attalus (Stoic), Stoic philosopher (c. 25 AD) and teacher of Seneca
- Priscus Attalus, Roman senator who was proclaimed emperor twice by the Visigoths
- Attalus (beetle), a genus of beetles in the Malachiidae family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.