From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Attar or Attoor (Arabic: عطار, ʿAṭṭār) may refer to:
- Attoor (Kanya Kumari), a town in Tamil Nadu, India
- Attar (Madhya Pradesh), a town in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Attar, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Khalid Al Attar Tower 2, Dubai, UAE
- Attar (caste), a Muslim community in Maharashtra, India
- Attar of roses, essential oil extracted from the petals of various types of rose
- Attar (god), a western Semitic god. Also known as Athtar, Astar, and Ashtar
- Ittar, Attar, or Itr, a natural perfume extracted from the juices of flowers, herbs, spices, and/or barks into a base oil
- Colonel Attar (Planet of the Apes ), a film character played by Michael Clarke Duncan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.