From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up attendant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Attendant may refer to:
- Car attendant, a railroad employee
- Flight attendant, flight crew employed to ensure the safety and comfort of the passengers
- Museum attendant
- Toilet attendant, maintains standards in a toilet and collects any usage fees
- Parking attendant
- Sports attendance
- The operator of a telephone Attendant console
- Attention (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Attendant"
- All pages with titles containing "Attentive"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Attendant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.