From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up attic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word attic has various meanings:
- An attic is an area above a house
- Things having to do with Attica
- Attic Entertainment Software, a defunct German computer game developer and publisher
- Attic Records (Canada), a record label
- Apache Attic a repository for Apache Software Foundation software projects that have been retired
- Attic or atticus is epitympanic recess in clinical usage.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.