From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Titus Pomponius Atticus (112/109 – 35/32 BC), ancient Roman littérateur, philosopher and correspondent with Cicero
- Atticus (philosopher), a Platonist philosopher and author of lost Plato commentary
- Archbishop Atticus of Constantinople (406–425)
- Herodes Atticus (c. 101 – 177), a Greek rhetorician
- Atticus, Christian martyr (d. 310)
- Atticus Ross, an English musician
- Atticus Shaffer, an American actor
- Fictional people
- Atticus Aldridge, a character introduced in the fifth season of Downton Abbey.
- Atticus Finch, a central character in To Kill a Mockingbird
- Atticus Kodiak, a character in multiple novels by Greg Rucka
- Atticus Rhodes, a character in the English dub of the Japanese anime Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
- Atticus, a character in Cicero's De Legibus
- Sir Atticus Moon, a millionaire British businessman and main antagonist of the 2012 TV film Big Time Movie
- Atticus O’Sullivan, the main character from 'The Iron Druid Chronicles'
- Atticus of Crete, storyteller of the Atticus Greek Mythology volume
- Atticus, a character in the 39 clues books
- Atticus Circle, a non-profit advocating for LGBT issues in Texas
- Atticus Clothing, a clothing line developed by musicians
- Atticus (band), an alternative rock band from Knoxville, Tennessee
- Atticus, a novel by American writer Ron Hansen
- Atticus (anatomy)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atticus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.