From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Atto can refer to:
- atto-, the SI prefix for a number to the −18 power (for example, 1 × 10−18 m is equal to an attometre)
- ATTO dyes, a family of fluorescent dye molecules
- First name
- Atto of Pistoia, the Italian prelate
- Atto of Vercelli, the bishop of Vercelli
- Atto (bishop of Vic)
- Adalbert Atto of Canossa
- Osman Ali Atto, the Somali warlord
- ATTO Technology, a computer electronics manufacturer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.