From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up attorney in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An attorney is a person who takes the place of another in legal contexts. Accordingly, it may refer to:
- Lawyer, as a general synonym
- Attorney-at-law, an official title of lawyers in some jurisdictions
- Attorney-in-fact, a holder of a power of attorney who is (though not necessarily a lawyer) able to act on another's behalf in legal and financial contexts
- Attorney general, the principal legal officer of (or advisor to) a government
- All pages with titles containing "attorney"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Attorney.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.