From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up attorney in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Attorney may refer to:
- A synonym for a lawyer in some countries
- Attorney at law, the official title of a lawyer in some countries
- Attorney general, the principal legal adviser to a government
- Power of attorney, the power of a person, who may be but is not necessarily a lawyer, to act on someone else's behalf
- Attorney-in-fact, a person who holds the power of attorney
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.