From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Attorney may refer to:
- Lawyer, a synonym for attorney, in most uses
- Attorney at law, the title of a lawyer in some countries
- Attorney general, the principal legal adviser to a government
- Power of attorney, the power of a person, who may be but is not necessarily a lawyer, to act on someone else's behalf
- Attorney-in-fact, a person who holds the power of attorney
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.