From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up attribution in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Attribution may refer to: Something, such as a quality or characteristic, that is related to a particular possessor; an attribute.
- Attribution (copyright), concept in copyright law requiring an author to be credited
- Attribution (marketing), concept in marketing of assigning a value to a marketing activity based on desired outcome
- Attribution (psychology), concept in psychology whereby people attribute traits and causes to things they observe
- Performance attribution, technique in quantitative finance for explaining the active performance of a portfolio
- Journalism sourcing (or attribution), journalistic practice of attributing information to its source
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.