||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the German Wikipedia. (December 2009)|
Atzgersdorf is a former municipality in Lower Austria that is now a part of the 23rd Viennese district Liesing. A small part of the former municipality today is part of the 12th Viennese district Meidling.
Today, the cadastral commune Atzgersdorf has got an area of 411,42 hectare. The part that belongs to Meidling has got an area of 35 hectare.
The east of Atzgersdorf is counted among the geological era of Holocene. The west is built on ground originating in the Pannonium, which is a subdivision of the Miocene.
- Ludwig von Bertalanffy (1901–1972), biologist
- Hanns Hörbiger (1860–1931), engineer
- Kurt Peters (1897–1978), chemist
- Anton Romako (1832–1889), painter
- Karl Skraup (1898–1958), actor
- Leopold Vogl (born 1910), football player
- Karl Ecker (1947-1970), football player
- David Sylvester Mayer von Rosenau: Geschichte Atzgersdorf's. Wien 1898
- Ferdinand Opll: Liesing: Geschichte des 23. Wiener Gemeindebezirks und seiner alten Orte. Jugend und Volk, Wien 1982, ISBN 3-7141-6217-8
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Atzgersdorf.|
|This Austrian history article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Vienna location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|