|Associated acts||Sex Pistols, Crass|
|Past members||Klaus "Keule" Kauf
Uwe "Beule" Barth
Bernd "Buddel" Rauball
Peter "Akne" Winkler
AuSSchlag (English: rash) was a German punk band, founded in 1983 at Bitterfeld in East Germany. They were infamous for their open criticism to life in the GDR. One secret concert by AuSSchlag was dissolved by the police with the whole audience arrested. The group disbanded in 1984 allegedly giving in to the repression of the Stasi (Ministry for State Security) of the GDR. Seemingly unknown to the state authorities, AuSSchlag managed to record an 11-track demo at a private Dacha near Bitterfeld.
- Klaus "Keule" Kauf – lead-vocals, electric guitar
- Uwe "Beule" Barth – drums
- Bernd "Buddel" Rauball – bass guitar, background vocals
- Peter "Akne" Winkler – electric guitar, background vocals (1983)
- Wer hat all das Gift bestellt? (recorded in 1984, released by Ostklotz Musikverlag in 2011)
- "AuSSchlag – Discover music, concerts, stats, & pictures at". Last.fm. 2012-07-04. Retrieved 2012-09-19.
- "Volkspolizei verhindert Punker-Zusammenrottung", Die Freiheit. 1983-09-03.
-  Punk in the DDR