Stephanie Au at the 2009 East Asian Games
May 30, 1992 |
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||56.5 kg (125 lb)|
|College team||University of California, Berkeley|
Stephanie Au Hoi-Shun (Chinese: 歐鎧淳; Jyutping: au1 hoi2 seon4; born 30 May 1992) is a two-time swimmer from Hong Kong. She represented Hong Kong at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. She is currently the holder of Hong Kong long course records in 200 m, 400 m, 800 m and 1500 m freestyle as well as 4×100 m medley relay, together with short course records in 400 m, 800 m and 1500 m freestyle, 4×100 m medley relay, and 4×100 m freestyle relay. She studied at Sacred Heart Canossian College. She now swims and studies at the University of California, Berkeley. She is also a winner of the 24th Hong Kong Outstanding Students Awards.
- "Hoi Shun Stephanie Au". Olympics Fan Guide. ESPN. Retrieved 19 February 2011.
- "Hong Kong Long Course Records" (PDF). Hong Kong Records (Provisional). Hong Kong Amateur Swimming Association. Retrieved 19 February 2011.
- "Hong Kong Short Course Records" (PDF). Hong Kong Records (Provisional). Hong Kong Amateur Swimming Association. Retrieved 19 February 2011.
- "Records of Inter-School Swimming Championships". Hong Kong Island & Kowloon Secondary Schools Regional Committee. Retrieved 19 February 2011.
- "Past Winners". Hong Kong Outstanding Students Awards. Youth Arch Foundation. Retrieved 19 February 2011.
|This biographical article related to a Hong Kong swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|