From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Aubrey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aubrey is a given name and surname of French origin, that comes itself from the Germanic Alberich or Albrich, possibly out of Old English Ælfric, formed from the elements Ælf- (‘elf, alp’) and -ric (‘mighty’). Aubrey may also refer to:
- United States
- Aubrey, Alaska
- Aubrey, Arkansas
- Aubrey, Texas
- Aubrey, Wisconsin
- Aubrey Cliffs, at Aubrey and Prospect Valleys, south of west Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Aubrey Peak (Hualapai Mountains), Hualapai Mountains, Arizona
- Aubrey Peak, Aubrey Peak Wilderness, Arizona
- Aubrey Valley, Mohave County, Arizona
- Fort Aubrey, Hamilton County, Kansas
- Aubrey Island, Nunavut
- "Aubrey" (The X-Files), a second-season episode of The X-Files
- Aubrey (song), a song by Bread from the album Guitar Man
- Aubrey (1980 TV series)
- Aubrey (producer) is the stage name of DJ and producer Allen Saei, from the south coast of the UK.
- Aubrey Ayala is a vocal artist from Philadelphia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.