June 6, 2007
Santa Monica, California, United States
Aubrey Frances Anderson-Emmons (born June 6, 2007) is an American child actress, best known for her role as Lily Tucker-Pritchett on ABC's Modern Family. She was the youngest star to adorn the red carpet at the 2012 and 2013 Primetime Emmy Awards.
She is the daughter of Amy Anderson, a Korean-American adoptee, and Kent Emmons, a media entrepreneur. Her mother is a stand-up comedian and actress. She has a half-sister, Ashley Emmons, 21, who lives in Missouri. Her parents are separated.
Aubrey joined the cast of Modern Family in its third season in 2011.
|2011–present||Modern Family||Lily Tucker-Pritchett||Main role
Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series (2011-2013)
- "Character Bio". Modern Family. ABC. 2013. Retrieved 3 December 2013.
- Monica Rizzo (21 September 2011). "Aubrey Anderson-Emmons Joins Modern Family as the New Lily". People. Time In. Retrieved 3 December 2013.
- Deena Bustillo (22 September 2013). "'Modern Family' Star Aubrey Anderson-Emmons is the Tiniest Emmy Star". Zimbio. Livingly Media, Inc. Retrieved 3 December 2013.
- "Actor Bio". ABC. Retrieved 4 December 2013.
- Hughes, Jason (24 September 2012). "Lily Bullies 'Modern Family' Cast In Emmys 2012 Behind-The-Scenes Sketch". Huffington Post. Retrieved 4 December 2013.