From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Oakland, California, in the US.
Auckland is a metropolitan area in New Zealand.
Auckland may also refer to:
- Auckland City, the local government district of central Auckland until 2010
- Auckland Region, the local government region that includes the Auckland metropolitan area
- Auckland Council, the local government authority for the Auckland Region
- Auckland Province, a former province
- Auckland Islands, a sub-Antarctic archipelago
- Auckland Island, the main island of the Auckland Islands
- Auckland Park, a suburb of Johannesburg
- Mount Auckland or Hallasan, a peak on Jeju Island
United Kingdom and Ireland:
- Baron Auckland and Earl of Auckland, in the peerages of Ireland and of Great Britain
- Bishop Auckland, a town in County Durham in England
- Auckland Castle, the official residence of the Bishop of Durham in Bishop Auckland
- Auckland, a town in Tulare County, California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Auckland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.