From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Aude in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up Aude or aude in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aude is a department in south-central France named after the river.
Aude may refer to:
- Aude (character), the sister of Oliver and betrothed of Roland in "The Song of Roland" and other chansons de gestes
- Aude, Estonia, a village in Nissi Parish, Harju County
- Aude (river), a river of southwestern France
- 9117 Aude, a main-belt asteroid discovered in 1997
- Aude Moreau (born 1990), French football player
- Dave Audé, American producer, house DJ and remixer
- Erik Audé (born 1980), American actor, stuntman, and professional poker player
- Jorge Aude (born 1946), Uruguayan former football player and manager
- Rich Aude (born 1971), American former Major League Baseball player
- Susan Audé (born 1952), American television news anchor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.