||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011)|
July 12, 1967 |
Los Angeles, California, United States
|Occupation||Actress and photographer|
|Spouse(s)||Peter M. Lenkov|
Audie England (born July 12, 1967) is an American actress and professional photographer.
Life and career
When she was 26, England was asked by Zalman King to star in his film version of Anaïs Nin's Delta of Venus. Since then, England has appeared in several Zalman King productions, including guest appearances on the film series Red Shoe Diaries. Audie also appeared in music video of Don Henley's The Boys of Summer (song), which won the MTV Video Music Award for Video of the Year at the 1985 MTV Video Music Awards.
Besides being a regular in King's movies, England is best known for her role as Claire in Free Enterprise. She has appeared in 14 movies and has made several guest appearances on various television shows.
In 1998, England was voted one of People's "Most Beautiful Stars."
Audie has been married to director/producer, Peter M. Lenkov for many years and they have two sons together. Lenkov has two daughters from a previous relationship.
- Delta of Venus (1995) as Elena Martin
- Venus Rising (1995) as Eve
- Miami Hustle (1996 TV) as Jean Ivers
- Ice (1998 TV) as Julie
- A Place Called Truth (1998) as Lizzie
- Free Enterprise (1999) as Claire
- "Audie England". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2014-05-24.
- "Adrienne M England Address, Map, and Phone Number". Zabasearch.com. Retrieved 2014-05-24.
- Delta of Venus (1994)FILM REVIEW;When Models Have Sex, The Lighting's the Thing
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|