Audio Network are a global music group founded by Andrew Sunnucks and Robert Hurst in 2001. The company have commissioned and recorded over 90,000 music tracks for use by major television, film and multimedia corporations.
In addition to the core music library service the group also supply bespoke services as creative partners alongside its team of over 500 renowned composers covering a wide range of music styles and genres.
The group currently have offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Sydney, Amsterdam and Munich with sub publishers in territories covering France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Poland, Singapore and Malaysia, South Africa and the Middle East.
The company were also recipients of the Queen's Award for Enterprise: Innovation (Technology) in 2008 and again in April 2012, this time in the category of International Trade.
On 25 June 2013, the company changed its name from Audio Network Plc to Audio Network Limited.
Stripes Group, a New York based technology private equity firm acquired a 27% minority equity stake in the Company during July 2013.
Management, employees and composers remain as the majority shareholders in the independent company.
The company was shortlisted for the High Growth Business of the Year Award in the 2014 Private Business Awards.
Audio Network was awarded the Best Score award and the Best Hip Hop track award at the inaugural Library Music Awards 2014 .
- "Crunchbase Database Profile". Retrieved April 2012.
- Audio Network
- Music Brainz Database – John Dankworth Profile – Retrieved April 2012
- Music Brainz Database – Cleo Laine Profile – Retrieved April 2012
- Music Brainz Database – Tim Garland Profile – Retrieved April 2012
- Faber Music – Dame Evelyn Glennie Profile – Retrieved April 2012
- Campaign Brief
- Audio Network Offices – Retrieved June 2014
- Fast Track in Association with the Sunday Times – 2011 Tech Track 100 – Retrieved April 2012
- Fast Track in Association with the Sunday Times – 2012 Tech Track 100 – Retrieved October 2012
- Audio Network wins Queens Award as it expands Worldwide – Televisual Article – 23 April 2012
- Companies House – 25 June 2013
- PRNewswire - 26 July 2013
- PRSForMusic - May 2014
- Private Business Awards 2014
- Library Music Awards 2014
- Audio Network Group
- Audio Network US
- Audio Network France
- Audio Network Germany
- Audio Network Spain
- Audio Network companies grouped at OpenCorporates
|This music-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|