Audio Network are a global music group founded by Andrew Sunnucks and Robert Hurst in 2001. The company currently provide over 60,000 music tracks for use by major television, film and multimedia corporations.
The company currently have offices in London, New York, Toronto, Sydney, Amsterdam and Munich with sub publishers in territories covering France, Spain, Greece and Cyprus, Italy, Portugal, Poland, Singapore and Malaysia, South Africa and the Middle East.
Listed as one of the UK's fastest growing companies on the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 in both 2011 and 2012, the company were also recipients of the Queen's Award for Enterprise: Innovation (Technology) in 2008 and again in April 2012, this time in the category of International Trade.
On 25 June 2013, the company changed its name from Audio Network Plc to Audio Network Limited.
- "Crunchbase Database Profile". Retrieved April 2012.
- Music Brainz Database – John Dankworth Profile – Retrieved April 2012
- Music Brainz Database – Cleo Laine Profile – Retrieved April 2012
- Music Brainz Database – Tim Garland Profile – Retrieved April 2012
- Faber Music – Dame Evelyn Glennie Profile – Retrieved April 2012
- Audio Network Offices – Retrieved April 2012
- Fast Track in Association with the Sunday Times – 2011 Tech Track 100 – Retrieved April 2012
- Fast Track in Association with the Sunday Times – 2012 Tech Track 100 – Retrieved October 2012
- Audio Network wins Queens Award as it expands Worldwide – Televisual Article – 23 April 2012
- Companies House – 25 June 2013
- Audio Network Group
- Audio Network US
- Audio Network France
- Audio Network Germany
- Audio Network Spain
- Audio Network companies grouped at OpenCorporates
|This music-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|