Optical audio disc
An Audio optical disc is an optical disc that stores sound information such as music or speech.
It may specifically refer to:
- Compressed audio optical disc encompasses all 120mm disc capacities (CDs being 700MB per disc, DVDs being 4 GB per layer per disc), this disc contains MP3s and other compressed audio files in Yellow Book format.
Compact Disc (CD), an optical disc used to store digital data (700 MB storage)
DVD, 4 GB single layer, 8 GB double layer storage
- DVD-Audio, a DVD that plays audio
Blu-Ray, 60 GB single layer, 120 GB double layer
- BD-Audio, a Blu-ray disc that is capable of audio-only playback
- Super Audio CD (SACD), a format which competes with DVD-Audio
- CD-4 or Compatible discrete four-channel sound, a variety of quadrophonic audio for vinyl records
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.