From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Audition (film))
|Look up audition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An audition is a sample performance by an actor, singer, musician, dancer or other performing artist.
Audition may also refer to:
- The sense of hearing
- Adobe Audition, audio editing software
- Audition Online, an online dance battle game developed by T3 Entertainment and Yedang Online
- Computer Audition, a field of study in computer music and engineering
- The Audition (album), a 2003 album by singer Janelle Monáe
- Audition (1999 film), a 1999 Japanese horror film directed by Takashi Miike
- Audition (2007 film), a 2007 US student short
- Audition (album), a 2006 album by rapper P.O.S.
- Audition Records, a record label
- Auditions (film) a 1978 film directed by Harry Hurwitz.
- Audition: A Memoir, a 2008 book by Barbara Walters
- Audition (Glee), a 2010 episode of Glee
- "Audition" (song), a 2006 song by Korean singer Younha
- The Audition (band), a rock band previously signed to Victory Records
- The Audition (short film), a 2000 US short film starring Hilary Swank
- "The Audition", an episode of I Love Lucy
- Audition (novel), a 1997 Japanese novel by Ryu Murakami
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.