From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Audrans were a family of French artists, natives of Paris and Lyons.
- Charles Audran I (1594-1674)
- Claude Audran I (1597-1677)
- Germain Audran (1631-1710), son of Charles I
- Claude Audran II (1639-1684), nephew of Charles I
- Gérard Audran (1640-1704), son of Charles I
- Claude Audran III (1658-1734), son of Germain
- Benoit Audran the Elder (1661-1721), nephew of Gérard
- Jean Audran (1667-1756), nephew of Gérard
- Louis Audran (1670-1712), son of Germain
- Benoit Audran the Younger (1698-1772), son of Benoit the Elder
- Prosper Gabriel Audran (1744-1819), grandson of Jean
- Edmond Audran (1842-1901), operette composer
- René Audran general, high officer at the French defense ministry, murdered 1985 by Action Directe
- Stéphane Audran (*1932), actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.