Her first leading role with the New Orleans Opera Association (at the age of eighteen) was the page-boy Oscar in Un ballo in maschera, opposite Jussi Björling, in 1950. She starred there in Don Giovanni (as Zerlina), Carmen (as Micaëla), Amelia al ballo, Falstaff (as Nannetta), Die Fledermaus (as Roselinde von Eisenstein), Hänsel und Gretel (as Gretel), La bohème (as Musetta), La traviata La bohème (as Mimì), Markheim (world premiere), Turandot (as Liù), Elektra (as Chrysothemis), Pagliacci, and Il tabarro.
Schuh also sang Nannetta in Falstaff for the San Francisco Opera. She sang with the Houston Grand Opera (Madama Butterfly), the New England Opera Theatre (La traviata and La rondine), the Jackson Opera Guild (Pagliacci, then Die Fledermaus with Virginia MacWatters) and the San Antonio Opera Guild (Markheim). In 1967, she appeared at the New York City Opera for a memorable season at its new theatre at Lincoln Center: La bohème (as Mimì), Madama Butterfly (directed by Frank Corsaro), and Suor Angelica (conducted by Julius Rudel). She made a moving return to the New Orleans Opera in 1977, again as Micaëla, which was her Farewell.
- Verdi: Un ballo in maschera (S.Morris, Björling, Rothmüller; Herbert, 1950) [live] VAI
- Verdi: Falstaff (della Chiesa, Warren; Cellini, 1956) [live] VAI
- Puccini: La bohème (Albanese, di Stefano, Valdengo, Treigle; Cellini, 1959) [live] VAI
- Floyd: Markheim (Treigle; Andersson, 1966) [live] VAI
- Puccini: Turandot: excerpts (Nilsson; Andersson, 1966) [live] VAI
- Strauss: Elektra (Borkh, Resnik, Crofoot, Rayson; Andersson, 1966) [live] VAI
- "Audrey Schuh: A Golden Tribute," by Brian Morgan, New Orleans Opera Association 2000-01 program booklet.
- Audrey Schuh in an excerpt from Un ballo in maschera, with Jussi Björling on YouTube (1950).
- Audrey Schuh in the finale of La bohème, with Licia Albanese, Giuseppe di Stefano, Giuseppe Valdengo, and Norman Treigle on YouTube (1959).
- The Essential Audrey Schuh .