April 29, 1960 |
San Francisco, California, United States
|Occupation||Screenwriter, film director, producer|
Audrey Wells (born April 29, 1960) is an American screenwriter, film director, and producer.
Wells was born in San Francisco, California, and worked as a disc jockey at San Francisco jazz radio station KJAZ FM. She graduated from U.C. Berkeley and UCLA. She has written a number of successful screenplays and has directed three for which she had created the script. Among her notable works is The Truth About Cats & Dogs (1996) and Under the Tuscan Sun (2003), both of which she also produced. Her works to date have been primarily comedies and/or romance films. Her 1999 film Guinevere was entered into the 21st Moscow International Film Festival.
Wells co-wrote the script for the comedy The Game Plan.
- The Fugees (2012), director
- The Game Plan (2007), writer
- Shall We Dance? (2004), writer
- Under the Tuscan Sun (2003), writer/director/producer
- Disney's The Kid (2000), writer
- Guinevere (1999), writer/director
- George of the Jungle (1997), writer
- The Truth About Cats & Dogs (1996), writer/producer
|This article about a United States film director born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|