|Created by||Mark Burnett|
|Narrated by||Audrina Patridge|
|Opening theme||"Uncharted" by Sara Bareilles|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||10|
|Executive producer(s)||Mark Burnett|
|Location(s)||Los Angeles, California|
|Running time||20-22 Minutes|
|Original run||April 17, 2011 – June 19, 2011|
|Related shows||The Hills|
|[VH1 site Website]|
Audrina was an American reality series. It premiered on VH1 on April 17, 2011, and follows the personal and professional life of Audrina Patridge, a former cast member of the MTV reality series The Hills, and her family. The series was originally supposed to air on MTV, though the network later dropped the show. In October 2010, it was picked up by VH1.
The program's pilot episode was filmed in August 2009, it was picked up by MTV the following week for eight episodes. Filming on those episodes had begun in September, but went on hiatus in November, with plan to resume filming in January 2010. However, MTV offered to order ten additional episodes to the series if she rejoins the cast of The Hills for the sixth and final season. In March 2010, filming had resumed, though the series had later been dropped by MTV.
In October 2010, Patridge announced that her then-unnamed reality series was picked up by MTV's sister network, VH1, with Mark Burnett as a producer. Patridge spoke with Us Magazine about the series: "The show with Mark Burnett got picked up by VH1 so the journey continues! It's a reality show about me and my family. Everything that people have wondered about me, they'll now get to see! And I hope Tony [Dovolani, her Dancing with the Stars partner] will be on it! I'd love to make some trips to NY to see him because we are such good friends now!"
|Cast member||Years credited||Season(s)||Title(s)||Notes|
|Audrina Patridge1||2011||1||Main cast||Television personality, actress, and model. Patridge was one of the four original cast members on the former MTV series, The Hills, and was also featured on the eleventh season of Dancing with the Stars.|
|Lynne Patridge1||2011||1||Main cast||Lynn Patridge is a one of a kind. She is the heart and 'Momma Bear' of the family and is refreshingly unfiltered. She is never afraid or hesitant to speak her mind. She is an old fashioned home-maker and her pride and joy are her children. She gained notoriety in 2010 in a viral video of her venting about Audrina being eliminated from Dancing With The Stars. She and her husband, Mark, are high school sweethearts.|
|Mark Patridge1||2011||1||Main cast||Mark Patridge is the Patriarchal backbone of the clan. He is always calm, easy with a smile, and always available to his children to whom he is nothing short of a hero. No subject is off limits to him or his children. Having raised three beautiful daughters he is no stranger to running off their ex-boyfriends. He is the CEO of the extremely successful family business, Patridge Motors, which produces engine parts.|
|Casey (Patridge) Loza1||2011||1||Main cast||Casey Loza is Audrina's 24 year old younger sister. Growing up Casey and Audrina were the best of friends, but when Audrina left to go to Hollywood, their relationship changed dramatically. Now, married with children, Casey describes herself as the 'black sheep' of the Patridge clan. She is married to Kyle Loza, a professional dirt bike aerialist. They have two children, are both covered in tattoos, and are nearly inseparable. Casey is an entrepreneur with many skills and talents and budding professional endeavors including becoming a pilot and starting a cosmetics line.|
|"Marky" Patridge1||2011||1||Main cast||Marky Patridge is Audrina's fun loving 22 year old younger brother. As the only son of Mark and Lynn, Marky has learned to avoid the estrogen driven drama that sometimes occurs in the family. He's passionate about dirt bike riding, chillin on the beach, partying, and babes. Audrina relies on him as her best friend and confidante, which is why she selected him to be her only roommate in her new home. Currently, Marky works for his father in the family business.|
|Samantha Patridge1||2011||1||Main cast||Samantha Patridge is the 16 year old baby of the family and the last child to still live at home. She is a soft spoken and considerate young lady and is involved in many extra-curricular activities at her school and is on track to graduate early.|
|Corey Bohan||2011||1||Supporting cast||Audrina's boyfriend.|
|Kyle Loza||2011||1||Supporting cast||Casey's husband.|
1 Only members to receive star billing in opening credits.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
According to VH1, the first season of Audrina follows Patridge as she continues her career and manages the pressures of being in the public eye while also spending time with her family. Her relationship with boyfriend Corey Bohan is also to be shown on the series.
|№||#||Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|101||1||"This Is MY Reality"||April 17, 2011||0.79|
|Audrina does a Palm Springs bikini photo shoot, later house-hunting with Marky. The Patridges have a family dinner.|
|102||2||"Celebrate Good Times, C'Mon!"||April 24, 2011||0.60|
|Audrina, Sammy, and Mark go jewelry shopping Mark and Lynn's 26th anniversary. Audrina, Casey, and Sammy plan an anniversary party. Audrina goes out with her friends|
|103||3||"Feel The Yum Yums"||April 24, 2011||N/A|
|Corey is in town for a short while and Audrina tries to find time in her busy schedule to be with him. The episode aired outside of primetime.|
|104||4||"Cheers to the Freakin' Weekend"||May 1, 2011||0.46|
|Audrina calls and invites Casey to join her and Lynn in NYC. While Audrina goes to meetings and fittings, she sends Lynn and Casey on some NYC adventures.|
|105||5||"The Last Supper"||May 8, 2011||0.67 |
|Audrina is asked to come in for a business meeting; Casey spends quality time with her husband; Kyle is concerned about the drama at dinner|
|106||6||"Fallout"||May 15, 2011||0.65|
|Audrina tries to mediate family drama; Mark and Lynn search for an anniversary ring; Audrina searches for an assistant.|
|107||7||"Put the Gun Down"||May 22, 2011||0.63 |
|Audrina makes an appearance in Las Vegas and does a shoot with Funny or Die; Corey returns to L.A.|
|108||8||"86 Missed Calls"||May 29, 2011||0.58 |
|Audrina and her friends arrive in Palm Beach; Audrina gets polo lessons; model Nic Roldan invites the ladies for drinks; Corey makes an angry phone call.|
|109||9||"Dump his A..."||June 12, 2011||0.55|
|Audrina attends a polo game; Nic and Audrina spend the day together; Lynn helps with a meeting; Audrina and Mark try to fix a rift.|
|110||10||"Smile for the Camera"||June 19, 2011||0.53|
|Audrina and Corey meet to talk; Audrina and Sammy spend the day together; the family gets together.|
International airings 
|Country / Region||Network||Premiere|
|Netherlands||MTV||August 21, 2011|
|Australia||MTV ||July 2011|
|Poland||MTV ||July 3, 2011|
|Greece||MTV Greece||July 7, 2011|
|Brazil||VH1 Brasil||July 2011|
|Canada||MTV||April 21, 2011|
|Italy||MTV Italia||July 2011|
|United Kingdom||MTV||July 5, 2011|
|New Zealand||MTV||July 6, 2011|
|Finland||MTV Finland||August 21, 2011|
Critical reception 
John Griffiths of Us Weekly gave the show two stars and wrote, "Sure, siren Audrina Patridge appealed on The Hills. But she fails to yield much reality-star power in this ho-hum series". Brian Lowry of Variety was also negative and wrote, "The whole thing plays like a poor woman's version of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Audrina poses for a bikini calendar near the outset and discusses moving in with her scamp of a younger brother. 'There's never gonna be a dull moment', she says. Based on the first two episodes, I beg to differ".
Though not officially cancelled, and in addition to low ratings, Patridge said in an interview that she was ready to move on to movies after doing reality television for years. The show was officially cancelled on September 2, 2011.
- "Audrina Patridge Scores New Reality Series". Celebuzz. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- Perri, Christina (January 5, 2011). "More On Audrina | Vh1 Blog". VH1. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- "Audrina Patridge Videos - Audrina Promo for VH1". AudrinaPatridge.com. Archived from the original on 7 July 2011. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- Villarreal, Yvonne (2011-04-18). "Audrina Patridge gives reality another try in new VH1 series". Latimesblogs.latimes.com. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- Hall, Katy (2010-10-28). "Lynn Patridge, Audrina's Mom, Gives Drunken, Obscene Rant About Lauren Conrad (VIDEO)". Huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- "Audrina | Featuring Audrina Patridge | Full Episodes, Photos, Video". VH1.com. Archived from the original on 25 May 2011. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- Adalian, Josef (April 19, 2011). "Audrina Patridge’s New VH1 Reality Show Tanks - Vulture". NY Magazine. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- "Audrina | Episode 1". VH1.com. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- Gorman, Bill (April 26, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: NBA, ‘Khloe & Lamar,’ ‘The Killing,’ ‘Breakout Kings,’ ‘Housewives,’ ‘Game of Thrones’". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- "Audrina Episode 2". VH1.com. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- "Audrina Episode 3". VH1.com. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- Seidman, Robert (May 3, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: More ‘Death of Bin Laden’ Ratings; ‘Khloe & Lamar,’ ‘Law & Order: CI,’ ‘In Plain Sight,’ ‘Army Wives,’ ‘Housewives,’ ‘Game of Thrones’". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- "Audrina Episode 4". VH1.com. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- Gorman, Bill (2011-05-10). "Sunday Cable Ratings: Bulls/Hawks Tops + ‘Law & Order: CI,’ ‘In Plain Sight,’ ‘Army Wives,’ ‘Housewives,’ ‘Game of Thrones’". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- 9:00-9:30PM (2011-04-08). "Audrina TV Show - Zap2it". Tvlistings.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- Weiner, Juli (May 4, 2011). ""Donald Trump Did Have Soft Lips" and Other Revelations from His Cameo on Audrina | VF Daily". Vanity Fair. Archived from the original on 28 May 2011. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- Seidman, Robert (May 18, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: Heat/Bulls Slam Dunks + ‘Law & Order: CI,’ ‘In Plain Sight,’ ‘Army Wives,’ ‘Housewives,’ ‘Game of Thrones’". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- Gorman, Bill (2011-05-15). "Sunday Cable Ratings: Heat/Bulls Scores Big + ‘Law & Order: CI,’ ‘In Plain Sight,’ ‘Army Wives,’ ‘Housewives,’ ‘Game of Thrones’". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Archived from the original on 28 May 2011. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- Griffiths, John (2011-04-11). "Review | Audrina - Movies, TV & Music". US Magazine. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- Lowry, Brian (2011-04-14). "Mob Wives, Audrina, Saddle Ranch". Variety. Retrieved 2011-05-28. Text "News" ignored (help); Text "LatestNews " ignored (help)