From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Auer may refer to:
- Auer (surname)
- Auer v. Robbins, a United States Supreme Court case
- Auer Gesellschaft, named after a Jewish entrepreneur and banker Geheimrat (Privy Councillor) Leopold Koppel and the Austrian chemist and inventor Carl Auer von Welsbach
- Leopold Auer, a famous violinist who taught many prominent violinists, including Jascha Heifetz
- Mischa Auer, a famous 20th-century Russian-American film actor
- German name of Urowo
- Auer, South Tyrol, a municipality in South Tyrol
- Auer rod, cytoplasmic inclusions
- Auer Dult, a traditional annual market in Munich, Germany
- Auer+Weber+Assoziierte, a German architecture firm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Auer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.