From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up auf Wiedersehen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Auf Wiedersehen is German for goodbye, literally meaning "until we meet again", and may refer to:
"Auf Wiedersehen, little boy" from 'Beyond', a short story by William Faulkner (1933)
- Auf Wiedersehen (album), a 1989 album by Equinox
- Auf Wiedersehen (film), a 1961 comedy film
- "Auf Wiedersehen (song)", a song by Cheap Trick from Heaven Tonight, later covered by Anthrax
- Auf Wiedersehen, Pet, a British comedy-drama series
- Auf Wiedersehen Monty, a 1987 computer game
- "Auf Wiederseh'n Sweetheart", a 1952 popular song written by German composer Eberhard Storch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.