From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Auger (disambiguation))
|Look up Auger or auger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Auger may refer to:
- Auger (drill), a drill for boring holes, e.g. in wood or in the earth
- Auger (surname)
- Auger conveyor, a screw conveyor; a device for moving material or liquid by means of a rotating helical flighting
- Auger shell or auger snail, a common name for shellfish of the family terebridae.
- Auger effect, an electron effect in physics
- Auger electron spectroscopy, an analytical technique using the Auger effect
- Auger therapy, an experimental radiation therapy for the treatment of cancer
- Auger Hill, a hill in Antarctica, so-named because an auger was used take deep soil samples from its summit
- The Pierre Auger Observatory, an international cosmic ray observatory
- Auger weapon, a fictional rifle that drills through walls from the computer game Resistance: Fall of Man
- A fictional gemstone from The Asher Bloom Chronicles series of novels
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Auger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.