From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Augur or augur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Augur can refer to:
- Augur, a public official in ancient Rome
- The eighth month of the fictional Zork calendar
- A fictional weapon from the video game, Resistance: Fall of Man
- Christopher C. Augur, American Civil War officer
- Augur, a sub-group of the Jogi caste in India
- Augur, a decentralized prediction market built using Ethereum
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Augur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.