|This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (March 2012)|
|Headquarters||New Castle, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Area served||Pennsylvania, Ohio|
|Key people||Frank R. Augustine, President
Frank J. Augustine, CEO
|Products||Frozen Pizza, Bread|
Augustine’s Italian Village, Inc. is a regional frozen food company located in New Castle, Pennsylvania, United States of America, part of the Pittsburgh metropolitan area. Augustine’s Frozen Pizza can be found in Grocery and convenience stores throughout western Pennsylvania and eastern Ohio.
Augustine's Italian Village was started in 1957. The original site was 1909 E. Washington Street in New Castle, Pennsylvania (across from Cascade Park). The owners were Sara, Frank, Helen, and Joe Augustine. Augustine's Italian Village then moved to their current address at 833 E. Lutton Street, New Castle, Pennsylvania in 1960. Sara Augustine is the only surviving original owner. Her oldest son, Frank R. Augustine, is currently the President of the company.
Augustine's Italian Village is both retail and wholesale. A take-out pizza shop is open Monday through Friday featuring pizzas, sandwiches, dinners, pizza greens, pepperoni wedges, and salads.
Augustine’s Pizza manufactures six products for grocery stores, convenience stores, restaurants, schools, and concession stands. They are a 12” plain (grated Parmesan cheese) pizza, a 12” mozzarella cheese pizza, a 7” mozzarella cheese “Stadium” pizza, Syrian bread, pizza greens (spinach), and pizza shells.
Advertising and Sponsorship
Beginning in the spring of 2011 Augustine’s Pizza was contracted to supply Aramark concessions at PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania the home of the Pittsburgh Pirates of Major League Baseball. On August 19, 2011 Augustine’s Pizza sponsored a free t-shirt giveaway promotion at PNC Park, which featured Pirates centerfielder Andrew McCutchen on the front of the shirt, and the Augustine’s Pizza logo on the back.
In the summer of 2011 Augustine’s Pizza was contracted to Supply Aramark concessions at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania the home of the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League and Pittsburgh Panthers Football of American College Football.  Since then Augustine’s Pizza has been a regular sponsor of the Steelers, and fan appreciation promotions which are conducted by the team.
- "Contact Us." Augustine's Pizza. Retrieved on March 8, 2012. "How do I contact Augustine’s Pizza? Augustine’s Pizza 833 E. Lutton Street New Castle PA 16101"
- ’.”Westminster Cable network. 11 April 2010. Retrieved 8 March 2012.
- "About Us." Augustine's Pizza. Retrieved on March 8, 2012.
- Watcher Morris, Debbie. "Home Run For Augustine’s". New Castle News. Retrieved 2012-03-08.
- Poniewasz Jr., Ron. "Augustine to Throw Out First Pitch Tonight at Pirates Game". New Castle News. Retrieved 2012-03-08.
- Lindeman, Teresa (2013-01-31). "New Castle Family Affair Augustine's Moves Pizza to Bigger Venues". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved 2013-04-26.
- "Steelers Game Day Activity for Sunday". Pittsburgh Steelers. Retrieved 2012-03-08.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Augustine's Pizza.|