From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Augustinus can refer to:
- Augustine of Hippo or Saint Augustine (354–430), Christian theologian
- Augustine of Canterbury (died 604), first Archbishop of Canterbury
- Augustine Eriugena, around 655, also known as Augustinus Hibernicus, Irish writer and philosopher
- Augustinus Triumphus (1243–1328), also known as Augustinus of Ancona, Hermit and writer
- Antonio Agustín (1516–1586), Humanist scholar and jurist
- Mar Augustine Kandathil (1874–1956): First Indian Archbishop and First Metropolitan of the Catholic St. Thomas Christians.
- Augustinus (Jansenist book), book on the writings of Augustine of Hippo
- Norm Augustinus, American satire writer, comedian and comic artist
- Callophrys augustinus, the brown elfin, a species of butterfly
- 17496 Augustinus, main-belt asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.