From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aulis may refer to:
- Aulis, (modern Avlida), an ancient Greek town in Boeotia, and traditionally the port from which the Greek army set sail for the Trojan War.
- Aulis, a daughter of King Ogyges
- Aulis, a genus of ladybird beetle
Finnish given name
- Aulis Akonniemi, Finnish shot putter
- Aulis Kallakorpi, Finnish ski jumper
- Aulis Koponen, Finnish footballer
- Aulis Rytkönen, Finnish football player and manager
- Aulis Sallinen, Finnish contemporary classical music composer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.