|Born||Aura Mireya Guerra López
May 5, 1977
|Other names||Aumi Guerra|
Finished 12th in 2009 PBA Women’s Series Tour Trials and earned Exemption to compete in the PBA. 
On December 2011 Aumi Guerra captured her second consecutive women's World Cup title when she defeated Diandra Asbaty, United States, 202-199, in the deciding third game to win the 47th QubicaAMF Bowling World Cup, two-games-to-one. Guerra became the fourth woman after Jeanette Baker, Australia (1982, 83), Pauline Smith, England (1981, 93) and Shannon Pluhowsky, United States (2002, '04) and the sixth player overall to win multiple World Cup titles. Guerra and Baker are the only players, who have successfully defended their title.
- PBA. "Aumi Guerra". Retrieved 2011-01-22.
- QubicaAMF. "2006 Bowling World Cup Results - Top 8". Retrieved 2011-01-22.
- bowlingdigital. "Aumi Guerra wins second consecutive women's title at Bowling World Cup in South Africa". Retrieved 2011-07-12.
- Bowling Digital. "Asbaty becomes first player to win second Kegel/USBC World Ranking Masters title". Archived from the original on 29 December 2010. Retrieved 2011-01-22.
- Goten Pin Bowling. "2007 Pan American Games - Women's Singles". Retrieved 2011-01-22.
- Bowling Digital. "Aumi Guerra comes from behind to win women's title at 2010 QubicaAMF Bowling World Cup". Retrieved 2011-01-22.