From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Auntie (disambiguation))
|Look up auntie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Auntie may refer to:
- an informal form of the word aunt
- an informal name for the British Broadcasting Corporation (the BBC)
- "Auntie" (song), a song released in 1972 to celebrate BBC's 50th year
- an informal name for the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (the ABC)
- Aunty (film), a 1995 Telugu film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Auntie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.