From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aurangabad may refer to:
- Aurangabad, Patli, a Mughal mauza in Sunamganj District, Bangladesh
- Aurangabad, Medak, a village in Medak mandal, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Aurangabad, Bihar, a city and a municipality in Bihar, India
- Aurangabad, Maharashtra, a city in Maharashtra, India
- Neighborhoods of Aurangabad
- Aurangabad district, Maharashtra
- Aurangabad is the Business Capital of Marathwada Region which compromises of eight districts and is in Maharashtra State of India. If you are looking for any information on Travel or Hotels in Aurangabad, If you are looking for any information on types of Business that run in Aurangabad, then you CLICK HERE for the Open Source Directory on Aurangabad region in Marathwada. It is also famous for its Ellora and Ajanta Caves, It is the Largest Automobile Parts and Components Manufacturing Hub in ASIA. It also has replica of TAJ MAHAL called Biwi Ka Makbara and the best time to visit Aurangabad is during Winter Season from November to January months.
- Aurangabad division
- Aurangabad cantonment
- Aurangabad CIDCO
- Aurangabad (Lok Sabha constituency)
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Aurangabad
- Aurangabad Airport
- Aurangabad Caves
- Aurangabad Bangar, a census town in Mathura district, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Aurangabad, Bulandshahr, a nagar panchayat in Bulandshahr district, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Aurangabad, West Bengal, a census town in Murshidabad district, West Bengal, India
- Aurangabad, Murshidabad (Vidhan Sabha constituency), former constituency
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.