Aurelia (also spelled Aurélia or Aurelija) is a feminine given name from the Latin family name Aurelius, which was derived from aureus meaning "golden". The name began from minor early saints but was given as a name due to its meaning, and not from where it originated. Aurelia may refer to:
- A woman of the gens Aurelia of ancient Rome
- Annia Aurelia Galeria Lucilla, second daughter of Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius
- Aurelia Cotta, mother of Julius Caesar
- Aurelia of Strasbourg, saint
- Aurelia Brădeanu, Romanian handballer
- Aurelia Ciurea, Romanian gymnast
- Aurélia de Souza, Portuguese painter
- Aurelia Dobre, Romania gymnast
- Aurelija Mikušauskaitė, Lithuanian actress
- Aurelia Pentón, Cuban track and field athlete
- Aurelia Plath, mother of American poet Sylvia Plath
- Aurelia Tizón, first wife of Argentine president Juan Perón
- Aurelia Trywianska, Polish hurdler
- Aurélia, character from the movie Love Actually
- Aurelia (genus), genus of jellyfish in the Ulmaridae family
- Aurelia, synonym for chrysalis
- Aurelia (crater), crater on Venus
- 419 Aurelia, asteroid
- Aurelia and Blue Moon, hypothetical Earth-sized planet orbiting a red dwarf star
- Aurelia, Iowa, a small city in the United States
- Via Aurelia, a road, dating back to the Roman Empire, from Rome northwestwards along the Tyrrhenian Sea and the Ligurian Sea
- Orillia, a city in Ontario, Canada which may have been originally spelled "Aurelia".
- Aurelia Finance, Swiss private bank that was a feeder fund to Bernie Madoff
- The Lancia Aurelia, an automobile
- Aurelia, a hymn tune for The Church's One Foundation by Samuel Sebastian Wesley
- The USS Aurelia (AKA-23), a ship in the US Navy
- The Federal Republic of Aurelia, a fictional country in Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception
- Aurélia ou le rêve et la vie (1855), by Gérard de Nerval
- Sub-sector Aurelia, where Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II takes place.
- The title character of Giraudoux's The Madwoman of Chaillot
- The MS Aurelia, an ocean liner launched in 1938
- In the Magic: The Gathering trading card game, the leader of the Boros is an angel named Aurelia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aurelia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.