From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also: Oracle
Auricle and auricula may refer to:
- Auricle Ensemble, chamber ensemble
- Auricular style, ornamental style based on parts of the human anatomy
- A small conical pouch that projects from each atrium of the heart; also, in some older texts, the atrium itself
- Auricle (botany), an earlike projection on the base of a leaf or petal (in some cyclamen species, for example)
- An earlike projection at the base of the head of a planarium which is sensitive to touch and the presence of certain chemicals.
- Primula auricula, a species of primula, including the hybrid cultivars known collectively as "auriculas"
- Auriculariales, an order of fungi
- Auricularia, a genus of fungi
- Auriculella, a genus of tropical land snails
- Auricula, a genus of extinct trilobites
- Auricle: The Film Composer's Time Processor (AKA The Auricle), software by Auricle Control Systems which is used to create film scores
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.