From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Auriga can refer to:
- Auriga (constellation), a constellation of stars
- Auriga (slave), a Roman slave chauffeur
- HMS Auriga (P419), a British submarine launched in 1945
- "Auriga of Delphi", name of the statue "Charioteer of Delphi"
- USM Auriga, a spaceship in the film Alien Resurrection
- A Protoss tribe in the computer game StarCraft
- Auriga (company), a software R&D and IT outsourcing services provider
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.