From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ausonia or Ausonian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ausonia is the ancient Greek name for lower Italy, extended poetically to all Italy.
Ausonia may also refer to:
- Ausonia, Argentina, a community in General San Martín Department, Córdoba
- Ausonia, Lazio, a comune in the Province of Frosinone
- Ausona (ancient city), the ancient capital of the Ausones
- German aircraft carrier I (1915), a German aircraft carrier
- RMS Ausonia, a British ocean liner
- SS Ausonia (1956), an Italian cruise ship
- 63 Ausonia, an asteroid
- Lega Sud Ausonia, an Italian political party
- Ensemble Ausonia, a French early music ensemble
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.