Austin Hall (writer)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Died||1933 (aged 47–48)|
|Occupation||Novelist, short story writer|
|Genres||Science fiction, Fantasy, Western|
Austin Hall (c.1885–1933) was an American short story writer and novelist. He began writing when, while working as a cowboy, he was asked to write a story. He wrote westerns, science fiction and fantasy for pulp magazines.
Works by Austin Hall
- Clute, John; Peter Nicholls (1995). The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction. New York: St. Martin's Griffin. p. 535. ISBN 0-312-13486-X.
- Tuck, Donald H. (1974). The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction and Fantasy. Chicago: Advent. p. 202. ISBN 0-911682-20-1.
- Works by or about Austin Hall in libraries (WorldCat catalog)
- Works by Austin Hall at Project Gutenberg
- Austin Hall at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database}