From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Australian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Australian may refer to:
- Australian, a citizen of Australia
- Indigenous Australians
- Australian Aborigines, indigenous peoples of Australia as identified and defined within Australian law
- Australian English, the dialect of the English language spoken in Australia
- Indigenous Australian languages
- The Australian, a newspaper
- Australian, British Columbia, a town in Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.