Australian Health Informatics Education Council
The Council includes the major stakeholders in health informatics education in Australia, including the senior e-health organisations, universities, etc. AHIEC is auspiced by the major Australian health informatics organisations.
The Council functions are:
- working on coordinating standards for Health Informatics education
- support of HI education and workforce planning
- facilitation of collaboration
ACHI supports AHIEC through provision of a secretariat and organising of working meetings.
- Health Information Management Association of Australia (organisation links)
- HL7 Australia links
- University of Melbourne (organisational links)
- Australian Health Informatics Education Council (AHIEC) AHIEC Auspicing Organisations
- AHIEC Project Meetings
- AHIEC Work Plan '2009-10 and Beyond' published June 2009