Australian Paralympic Sailing Team
Summer Paralympic Games
Australia represented in sailing by:
Teams - Russell Boaden, Colin Harrison, Graeme Martin - 3-person keelboat Sonar ; Daniel Fitzgibbon, Rachel Cox - 2-person keelboat SKUD 18 ; 2.4mR (single-handed) - Aaron Hill
Coaches - Greg Omay (Head Coach), Adrian Finglas Officials - Sarina Macpherson (Section Manager), Linnea Korssell, Sue Crafer, Geoff Milligan, Timothy Lowe
Three of the team made their Paralympic debut. Australia won a silver and bronze medal.
Australia represented in sailing:
Teams - Matthew Bugg (Single person 2.4mR), Daniel Fitzgibbon and Liesl Tesch (Two person Skud 18), Colin Harrison, Stephen Churm, Jonathan Harris (Three person Sonar)
Support staff – Administration – Sarah Karsten (Section Manager), Peter Conde (Support staff) ; Coaches – Grant Alderson, Tim Lowe, Richard Scarr ; Physiotherapist – Sarah Ross, Technical Support – Adrian Finglas, Boat Technician – Jeffery Milligan ; Personal Care Attendant – Kumi Sasaki 
Lisel Tesch attended her sixth Games but the first as sailor. She previously captained Australian women's wheelchair basketball team to medals at previous Games. Tesch won her first Paralympic gold medal in combing with Daniel Fitzgibbon to win Two Person Keelboat.
- Sailing at the Summer Paralympics
- List of Australian Paralympic sailing medalists
- Australia at the Paralympics
- "Sailing results". International Paralympic Committee Historical Results Database. Retrieved 11 July 2012.
- Australian Media Guide : 2000 Paralympic Games. Sydney: Australian Paralympic Committee. 2000.
- "Australian 2000 Paralympic Team". Pandora WSebsite. Retrieved 11 July 2012.
- Media Guide : London 2012 Paralympic Games (PDF). Sydney: Australian Paralympic Committee. 2012.