Australian Teachers of Media
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (July 2009)|
The Australian Teachers Of Media or ATOM is an independent, non-profit, professional association in Australia for teachers of media and teachers who wish to use media effectively in their classroom.
ATOM aims to foster and encourage a generation of students who are both multi-literate and technologically savvy.
Publishing both Metro Magazine and Screen Education and through convening the ATOM Awards and the ATOM Australian International Multimedia Awards, ATOM actively promotes media literacy in Australia and internationally.
- ATOM Film, Television and Multimedia Awards ATOM Award website
- Council of ACT Education Associations Description of ATOM activities
- AFC NewsAndEvents Description of the 2004 Awards, including finalists
- Australian Teachers of Media ATOM Victoria official website
- ATOM Queensland ATOM Queensland website
- ACCC Australian Competition and Consumer Commission Listing
- "ATOM's reach spreads" 2002 article in The Age newspaper
|This article about an organisation in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|