From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Austrian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Austrian may refer to:
- Austrians, someone from Austria or of Austrian descent
- Someone who is considered an Austrian citizen, see Austrian nationality law
- One who subscribes to the Austrian school of economic thought
- Something associated with the country Austria, for example:
- Pirc Defence, Austrian Attack
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.