From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Authenticity (disambiguation))
|Look up authenticity or authentic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Authenticity refers to the truthfulness of origins, attributions, commitments, sincerity, devotion, and intentions.
Authenticity or Authentic may refer to:
- Authentication, having passed the tests thereof
- Authenticity (philosophy), a particular way of dealing with the external world, being faithful to internal rather than external ideas
- Authenticity in art, either nominal or expressive
- Authentic performance refers to a movement in classical music also known as historically informed performance
- Authenticity (living history), in a living history presentation, or in a historical reenactment, a measure of how close an item of material culture, or a person's action, is to the known records concerning what was used or done in the time period being depicted.
- Authentic Records, a record label
- SS Authenticity, a coastal tanker.
- Authentic (horse) an Olympic show jumper ridden by Beezie Madden.
- Authenticity of messages in computer science and data security
- Authenticity (Foreign Exchange album), the third album by the Foreign Exchange.
- Authentic (Chris Tomlin album)
- Authentic (Joey Pearson album)
- Authenticity Party, an Egyptian political party
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.