This article needs additional citations for . verification (December 2007)
The following is a list of the
notable The first march listed is the march most commonly performed for that organization on parade; it is commonly referred to simply as that organization's "march" or "march past". In addition, many organizations also have additional pieces for slow marches, marches for mounted parades, pipe marches, etc.; they are subsequently listed and footnoted as applicable. authorized marches for various organizations of the Canadian Forces.
Within each grouping, the organizations are listed in their
order of precedence, i.e. the order the organizations would march on parade and the order the marches would be played.
Military college [ edit ]
Commands [ edit ]
Formations [ edit ]
Personnel branches [ edit ]
Armoured regiments [ edit ]
Artillery regiments [ edit ]
Infantry regiments [ edit ]
- "The Royal Canadian Regiment" (also published under the title "St. Catharines"); " The Royal Canadian Regiment Pro Patria" (3)
- Medley of: " Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry Has Anyone Seen the Colonel", " Tipperary" and " Mademoiselle from Armentières"; " Lili Marlene" (3)
- " Royal 22 e Régiment Vive la Canadienne"; " Marche lente du Royal 22" (also published under the title " e Régiment La prière en famille") (3)
- " Governor General's Foot Guards Milanollo"; " Figaro" (3)
- " The Canadian Grenadier Guards British Grenadiers"; " Grenadiers Slow March" (3)
- " The Queen's Own Rifles of Canada The Buffs" and " The Maple Leaf Forever"; " Money Musk" (6)
- " The Black Watch (Royal Highland Regiment) of Canada Highland Laddie"; " The Red Hackle" (3)
- "Les Voltigeurs de Québec" Les Voltigeurs de Québec
- " The Royal Regiment of Canada British Grenadiers" followed by " Here's to the Maiden"
- " The Royal Hamilton Light Infantry (Wentworth Regiment) The Mountain Rose"
- " The Princess of Wales' Own Regiment The Buffs"
- " The Hastings and Prince Edward Regiment I'm Ninety-Five"
- " The Lincoln and Welland Regiment The Lincolnshire Poacher"
4th Battalion, - See Royal Canadian Regiment, above The Royal Canadian Regiment
- " The Royal Highland Fusiliers of Canada Highland Laddie" and " Seann Triubhas"
- " The Grey and Simcoe Foresters The 31st Greys"
- " The Lorne Scots (Peel, Dufferin and Halton Regiment) The Campbells Are Coming" and " John Peel"
- " The Brockville Rifles Bonnie Dundee"
- " The Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry Highlanders Bonnie Dundee"
- " Les Fusiliers du S t-Laurent Rêves Canadiens"
- " Le Régiment de la Chaudière Sambre et Meuse" and " The Longest Day"
4 - See Royal 22 e Bataillon, Royal 22 (Châteauguay) e Régiment e Régiment, above
6 - See Royal 22 e Bataillon, Royal 22 e Régiment e Régiment, above
- " Les Fusiliers Mont-Royal The Jockey of York"
- " The Princess Louise Fusiliers British Grenadiers"
- " The Royal New Brunswick Regiment A Hundred Pipers" followed by " The Old North Shore"
- " The West Nova Scotia Regiment God Bless the Prince of Wales"; " The Garb of Old Gaul" (3)
- " The Nova Scotia Highlanders The Sweet Maid of Glendaruel"; 1st Battalion: " The Atholl Highlanders" and " The Piobaireachd of Donald Dhu"; 2nd Battalion: " Highland Laddie"
- " Le Régiment de Maisonneuve Sambre et Meuse"
- " The Cameron Highlanders of Ottawa (Duke of Edinburgh's Own) The Piobaireachd of Donald Dhu" and " March of the Cameron Men"
- " The Royal Winnipeg Rifles Old Solomon Levi" (" Pork, Beans and Hard Tack"); " Keel Row" (6)
- " The Essex and Kent Scottish Highland Laddie" and " A Hundred Pipers"
- " 48th Highlanders of Canada Highland Laddie"
- "Le Régiment du Saguenay" Le Régiment du Saguenay
- " The Algonquin Regiment We Lead, Others Follow"
The - " Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders of Canada (Princess Louise's) The Campbells are Coming"
- " The Lake Superior Scottish Regiment Highland Laddie"
- " North Saskatchewan Regiment The Jockey of York"; " The Meeting of Waters" (1)
- " The Royal Regina Rifles Lutzow's Wild Hunt"; " Keel Row" (6)
- " The Rocky Mountain Rangers The Meeting of the Waters (march)"
- " The Loyal Edmonton Regiment (4th Battalion, Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry) Bonnie Dundee"
- " The Queen's Own Cameron Highlanders of Canada The Piobaireachd of Donald Dhu" and " March of the Cameron Men"
- " The Royal Westminster Regiment The Maple Leaf Forever'
- " The Calgary Highlanders Highland Laddie" and " Blue Bonnets Over the Border"
- "Queen City" Les Fusiliers de Sherbrooke
- " The Seaforth Highlanders of Canada The Piobaireachd of Donald Dhu"
- " The Canadian Scottish Regiment (Princess Mary's) Blue Bonnets Over the Border"
- " The Royal Montreal Regiment Ça ira"
- " The Irish Regiment of Canada Garryowen"
- " The Toronto Scottish Regiment Blue Bonnets Over the Border"
- " Royal Newfoundland Regiment The Banks of Newfoundland"
Miscellaneous organizations [ edit ]
Note: These organizations are NOT in order of precedence.
Former organizations [ edit ]
See also [ edit ]
(1) - For pipe band
(2) - Slow march
(3) - Quick march for dismounted parades
(4) - Trot-past for mounted parades
(5) - Gallop-past for mounted parades
(6) - Double-past
(7) - Concerts, mess dinners, and mounted parades
(8) - Dismounted parades
References [ edit ]
^ a b c CFAO 32-3 Regimental & Branch Marches of the Canadian Armed Forces by Timothy R. Groulx CD
^ Canadian Guards Regimental Standing Orders
Canadian Forces Administrative Order 32-3: Marches of the Canadian Forces
External links [ edit ]