AutoQ3D Community is an OpenGL based free software cad used for 3D modeling and texturing. The main objective of this software development is to take the hassle and complexity for sketching and drawing in 3D. AutoQ3D Community is not a professional CAD program and it is focused to beginners who want to make rapid 3D designs. It offers plenty of features but is relatively simple to learn and use.
It is written in C++ using Trolltech Qt libraries. It is released under the GNU General Public License, making it free software.
Software Features 
- Graphics Tools ( UCS icon, Flip Triangles, Zoom, Pan, Circle, Polygon, Move, Rotate, Scale, Line, Move, Stretch, Mirror, Snap To Objects, Revolve, Array)
- Rendering (Normal Shading, Wireframe, Shade Hide Lines Option)
- Color and Texture (Multiple materials for any model, Materials can be solid colors or image-map textures, Simple texture coordinate editing, Texture UV)
- Multiple Image File Formats Support
- Supported 3D File Formats. (Import .DXF File Format 2004, 2000, R14. Export .DXF File Format (DXF 2000). Import .MD2 Frames File Format (Quake File Format).
- Extras. (Predefined views options, UNDO command).
External links