From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Auto Shanghai (上海国际汽车展) is a biennial international automobile show that alternates with the Beijing Auto Show and dates to its inception in 1985. Auto Shanghai became the first UFI approved Chinese auto show in June 2004.
- FAW 'Hongqi HQD concept '
- Chana 'Yu Feng'
- X-Gene 'X-Coupé'
- Chery 'Wow'
- Changfeng 'LieBao-C1'
- Patac 'ALAS' (action life activity sedan) aka 'Chiang Yi'
- I-DEA 'Gobi'
- Brilliance 'Splendor'
- Hafei 'Saibao V'
- Chery 'B13' and 'M14'
- Chevrolet Aveo and 'Aveo Xtreme'
- Audi 'A6L'
- Spyker 'La Turbie'
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Auto Shanghai.|
- Official websites for English, Chinese
- Auto Shanghai at Auto Fairs
- Auto Shanghai 2011 - Volvo, Citroen